Clinical Education Center
Big laboratory data analytics
Description: Attendees learn the description of big data, how laboratories have used data analytics to improve quality and create public health insights and define the new tools of the trade.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
• Describe big data
• Explain how laboratories have used data analytics to:
• Improve quality
• Serve health plans and deliver public health reports
• Create public health insights
• Define the new tools of the trade
• Analyze how big data may change healthcare
ASCLS P.A.C.E.® credits are available to laboratory professionals through September 29, 2016.