Clinical Education Center
Publications by Medical Specialty - Dermatologists
These publications were authored or co-authored by Quest Diagnostics staff.
- Clinical and Lab healthcare professionals
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Family medicine practitioners
- General Health and Wellness
- Geriatrics/Age Management
- Health Information Technology
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Nurse practitioners
- Pathology, Anatomic
- Pathology, Laboratory Medicine
- Physician assistants
- Sports Medicine
- Toxicology/Pain Management
- Women's Health/OB/GYN
Eosinophilic cytoplasmic inclusion bodies in vesicular multinucleated melanocytes: a clue to the diagnosis of benign melanocytic lesions.
Authors: Patino WD, Hutchens KA, Kapil J, Chiou Y, Gottlieb GJ.
Am J Dermatopathol. 2012;34:424-427.
Authors: Kazlouskaya V, Wittmann C, Andres C.
MMW Fortschr Med. 2012;154:5.
Authors: Zheng S, Guo Y, Mones JM.
Am J Dermatopathol. 2011;33:863-866.
Comparison between Langerhans cell concentration in lichen planopilaris and traction alopecia with possible immunologic implications.
Authors: Hutchens KA, Balfour EM, Smoller BR.
Am J Dermatopathol. 2011;33:277-280.