Clinical Education Center
Publications by Medical Specialty - Toxicology/Pain Management
These publications were authored or co-authored by Quest Diagnostics staff.
- Clinical and Lab healthcare professionals
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Family medicine practitioners
- General Health and Wellness
- Geriatrics/Age Management
- Health Information Technology
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Nurse practitioners
- Pathology, Anatomic
- Pathology, Laboratory Medicine
- Physician assistants
- Sports Medicine
- Toxicology/Pain Management
- Women's Health/OB/GYN
Authors: McClure LF, Niles J, Kaufman H.
J Pediatr. 2016;175:173-181
Use of an acetyl derivative to improve GC-MS determination of norbuprenorphine in the presence of high concentrations of buprenorphine in the urine
Authors: Gervais JR, Hobbs GA
J Anal Toxicol. 2016;40(3):208-12
Specialties: Toxicology/Pain Management
Use of an Acetyl Derivative to Improve GC-MS Determination of Norbuprenorphine in the Presence of High Concentrations of Buprenorphine in Urine.
Authors: Gervais JR, Hobbs GA.
J Anal Toxicol. 2016;40:208-212
Authors: Clarke NJ.
Clin Chem. 2016;62:70-76