Lifestyle MEDS: A Lifestyle Methodology to Successful Aging and Heart Disease Prevention
Description: Dr. Cesar Molina discusses the benefits of diet, exercise and stress reduction in the treatment and prevention of coronary heart disease.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will have learned about:
• Successful aging and the importance of daily regular routine
• Lifestyle medications
• Dietary strategies for improving cardiovascular health
• The role of fitness on health and longevity
• Stress and stress reduction and its health implications
• The physiology and pathophysiology of sleep
ASCLS P.A.C.E.® credits are available to laboratory professionals through May 4, 2016.