The Summertime Jungle: Understanding Tick-borne Illness
Click here to view webinar ▸
- Category: Videos
- Description: This talk is geared toward clinicians who diagnose and treat tick-borne illnesses (TBIs) in an adult, general medicine setting. The common clinical presentation, diagnosis, and treatment of TBI will be reviewed, including Lyme disease, Anaplasmosis, Ehrlichiosis, and Babesiosis. In addition, the issue of so-called chronic Lyme infection will be discussed.
- Know the epidemiology of the major TBIs
- Understand major clinical presentation(s) of TBI
- Be proficient in TBI diagnostic testing and interpretation
- Know the standard treatments of TBIs
Learn about the so-called controversy surrounding "chronic Lyme disease"
Processing ... please wait.