Publications by Medical Specialty - Lipidology
These publications were authored or co-authored by Quest Diagnostics staff.
- Adult Medicine
- Clinical and Lab healthcare professionals
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Family Medicine
- Family medicine practitioners
- General Health and Wellness
- Geriatrics/Age Management
- Health Information Technology
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Nurse practitioners
- Pathology, Anatomic
- Pathology, Laboratory Medicine
- Physician assistants
- Prescription Drug Monitoring
- Primary Care
- Sports Medicine
- Toxicology/Pain Management
- Women's Health/OB/GYN
Rapid Affinity Enrichment of Human Apolipoprotein A-I Associated Lipoproteins for Proteome Analysis.
Authors: Collier TS, Jin Z, Topbas C, Bystrom C.
J Proteome Res. 2018 Mar 2;17(3):1183-1193.
Disclaimer: One or more of the authors of this publication were employed at the time by Cleveland HeartLab, a subsidiary of Quest Diagnostics.
Sex Differences in Lipid Profiles and Treatment Utilization Among Young Adults With Acute Myocardial Infarction: Results from the VIRGO Study
Authors: Lu Y, Zhou S, Dreyer RP, Caulfield M, Spatz ES, Geda M, Lorenze NP, Herbert P, D'Onofrio G, Jackson EA, Lichtman JH, Bueno H, Spertus JA, Krumholz HM
Am Heart J 2017;183:74-84