Publications by Medical Specialty - Pediatrics
These publications were authored or co-authored by Quest Diagnostics staff.
- Clinical and Lab healthcare professionals
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Family medicine practitioners
- General Health and Wellness
- Geriatrics/Age Management
- Health Information Technology
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Nurse practitioners
- Pathology, Anatomic
- Pathology, Laboratory Medicine
- Physician assistants
- Sports Medicine
- Toxicology/Pain Management
- Women's Health/OB/GYN
Systematic documentation and analysis of human genetic variation in hemoglobinopathies using the microattribution approach.
Authors: Giardine B, Borg J, Higgs DR, Peterson KR, Philipsen S, Maglott D, Singleton BK, Anstee DJ, Basak AN, Clark B, Costa FC, Faustino P, Fedosyuk H, Felice AE, Francina A, Galanello R, Gallivan MV, Georgitsi M, Gibbons RJ, Giordano PC, Harteveld CL, Hoyer JD,
Nat Genet. 2011;43:295-301.
Spectral karyotyping for identification of constitutional chromosomal abnormalities at a national reference laboratory.
Mol Cytogenet. 2012;5:3.