Publications by Medical Specialty - Rheumatology/Immunology/Allergy
These publications were authored or co-authored by Quest Diagnostics staff.
- Adult Medicine
- Clinical and Lab healthcare professionals
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Family Medicine
- Family medicine practitioners
- General Health and Wellness
- Geriatrics/Age Management
- Health Information Technology
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Nurse practitioners
- Pathology, Anatomic
- Pathology, Laboratory Medicine
- Physician assistants
- Prescription Drug Monitoring
- Primary Care
- Sports Medicine
- Toxicology/Pain Management
- Women's Health/OB/GYN
Utility of IgM/IgG ratio and IgG avidity for distinguishing primary and secondary dengue virus infections using sera collected more than 30 days after disease onset.
Authors: Prince HE, Yeh C, Lape-Nixon M.
Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2011;18:1951-1956.
Quest Diagnostics Authors: Dlott, J
Authors: Roubey RA.
Curr Rheumatol Rep. 2012;14:71-78.